The Humanity Campaign supports social entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations in the U.S. and in developing countries that provide innovative methods of addressing the broad issues of extreme poverty and hunger, including solutions related to education, healthcare, water sanitation, food distribution, women’s rights, conflict resolution and reintegration, and technology.
We have provided financial support to date to:
- Advocates for Grassroots Development in Uganda
- Africa Rising
- Carolina for Kibera
- Community Water Solutions Ghana
- Duke Engineers Without Borders
- FEED Foundation
- Grassroot Soccer
- Invisible Children
- Millennium Village Project
- Nourish International
- Project Polaroid
- Naama Millennium School, Uganda
- Shoulder to Shoulder, Inc.
- William J. Clinton Foundation
- Women’s Center of Wake County
- UN Foundation’s Nothing But Nets Malaria Campaign
Some examples of the projects we’ve funded so far include an nteractive English-language courses for school children in Concepción, Honduras, the Millennium Villate Project of Jeffrey Sachs in Sauri, Kenya, the creation of a video documentary of a Nourish International trip to Najaf, Guatemala, an AGRADU project to provide anti-retroviral medication in Mukono, Uganda, a scholarship program at a primary school in rural Uganda, and engineers at Duke University working on the creation of a peanut shelling and corn kernel removing appropriate technology device for use in Malawi.